Welcome to our Job Opportunities page! Please see below for a current list of openings.
Please email applications to all of the following email addresses:
Front Office Receptionist/Admin
Our private endodontic office is looking for a dental treatment coordinator to join our team!
We are a patient care private practice located in the city of Long Beach, looking for a motivated, energetic individual to join our team.
Must be self-motivated, friendly, outgoing and a flexible team player.
- Excellent phone skills with proper communication etiquette.
- Basic computer proficiency, however EagleSoft or OperaDDS is a plus.
- Positive attitude and works well with others and the willingness to learn new techniques.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Dependable and reliable.
Front office duties will include treatment planning, insurance claims, A/R, typing doctor reports, customer service, answering incoming calls, scheduling patient appointments, calling dental insurance to verify coverage, follow-up calls to patients, sending emails, scanning paperwork, stocking and maintaining the front office cleanliness, basic front office duties and running errands as needed. Dental experience is a must!
Torrance Endodontix is looking for friendly, upbeat, team-oriented dental assistants who are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient service.
Our state-of-the-art endodontic office is looking for full-time dental assistants. Our patients are very important and we pride ourselves in providing quality care. Therefore, we are seeking a professional, punctual, friendly team player who can grow with us through the years. Our office is committed to providing a comfortable and pleasant experience for our patients.
If you have the aforementioned qualifications please reply to this post.
Skills and abilities for dental assisting
- Chair side assisting
- X-ray certification
- Sterilizing instruments
- Follow Covid-19 guidelines
- Back office inventory for dental supplies
- CPR certified
- Following OSHA guidelines
- Continuing education courses
Endo X benefits
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- 401 (k) plan
- Bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- May need to commute to cover other offices IF NEEDED.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Public Relations Coordinator/Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $17/hour + monthly bonus + gas check, 401 K and medical insurance compensation
Employment type: full-time
Torrance Endodontix is looking for a friendly, upbeat, team-oriented Public Relations Coordinator who is dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must have a car with a valid driver’s license
- Must be personable and excel at customer service
- Build and create new relationships with referring and nonreferring offices
- Promote and distribute marketing press campaigns working with our marketing team
- Increase marketing office visits while continuing to add new offices to referral base
- Working side by side with the Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
- Must be a result-driven individual with extraordinary multitasking skills
- Research, generate and create new exciting marketing ideas
- Attend quarterly meetings
Skills and Abilities
This successful candidate will play a key role in increasing revenue, generating leads and will require self-motivation and dedication. We are looking for a field marketing representative responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site face-to-face interaction with our clients providing valuable information about our services. We are looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented, with good mathematical, grammatical and spelling skills. Previous experience using Eaglesoft software is preferred but not required. We are looking for someone who is Canva and Microsoft Suite savvy (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word). This position does not require a marketing degree; however, exceptional customer service is a must.